Science & Health
Wildfires in Mount Abu: Indian Air Force comes to the rescue, pours 2.6 lakh litres of water to control flames
Nasas Cassini mission has discovered molecular hydrogen and carbon dioxide on Saturns ocean-bearing moon Enceladus. This discovery makes Enceladus the only place apart from Earth where scientists have found direct evidence of a possible energy source for life.
Apr 14, 2017
Black Hole Cam aims to capture first image of supermassive black hole at centre of our galaxy...be afraid!
NASA reveals that alien life could very well exist in our solar system, as all eyes turn to Enceladus
- "What's the problem if a widow gets remarried?" says Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- Netflix dismissed chief PR officer Jonathan Friedland for using N-word
- England v Panama live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group G match live on TV, online
- Kolkata stares at Delhi-like water crisis as groundwater levels deplete at alarming rate
- Final images and videos from the Rosetta mission show what it is like to crash on a comet
- Blood Moon: July 27 total lunar eclipse will be the longest one of the 21st century
- City Killers? NASA gears up as more than a million asteroids pose threat to Earth
- How cancer progresses? New tech can map it real-time
- Construction workers continue to fix Delaware Aqueduct leak to save NYC from water deficiency