Science & Health
At least 54 people died and 39 went missing after destructive floods battered northern and central Vietnam this week, the countrys disaster prevention agency said on Friday (13 October). More than 300 homes have collapsed in floods and landslides, while more than 34,000 other houses have been submerged or damaged.
Oct 13, 2017
Researchers previously assumed that the geological process that led to the eruption of the volcano took millenniums to happen.
Oct 13, 2017
Firefighters, facing resurgent winds and bone-dry conditions on 11 October, battled to halt the advance of wildfires that have killed at least 21 people, destroyed 3,500 homes and businesses and blanketed Northern California and amp;#39;s famed wine country in smoke.
Oct 12, 2017
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- After Harvard scientists, Ancient Aliens star reveals Oumuamua could be both asteroid and alien ship
- Approaching dark matter hurricane will collide with earth, predict scientists
- NASA releases spinning video of Bennu asteroid, conspiracy theorists allege alien connection
- People will require more food due to increase in height: Study