Science & Health
Air pollution has contributed to about 3.2 million new cases of diabetes worldwide. Already there are over 30 million diabetic Americans and over 31.7 million diabetic Indians, and this number is expected to double by 2030.
Jul 2, 2018
Most other sources of power like thermoelectric or even solar might not be as effective in the long run and wind could be a way to supplement other sources of power on Mars.
Jun 29, 2018
- What COVID-19 patients see before death; ICU doctor simulates last moments [Watch]
- Mysterious monolith discovered in Utah Desert, sparks alien debate
- Bird flu hits UK amid rising coronavirus positive cases; infected birds to be culled
- New frog species to be named after Bengaluru city; here's why
- Life-saving machine could improve survival chances of severe COVID patients