Eating ultra-processed foods could increase the risk of cancer according to a new study by researchers who studied the 24-hour dietary records of over 100,000 healthy adults.
Feb 16, 2018
Science & Health
Tiny crystal-shaped features discovered by Mars rover to provide potential evidence of relatively fresh water
Global Warming: Earth can't escape extreme weather events even if Paris Agreement commitments are met
Doomsday? Slime accumulations on the sea floor could give rise to 65-foot-tall tsunamis, warns study
Andromeda Galaxy's true size stuns scientists: What will happen when it collides with Milky Way? [Video]
Bleach as autism medication for children? Facebook group claims 'miracle' solution can also cure HIV
These are the five healthiest foods in the world - some of them may surprise you.
Feb 15, 2018
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so