Axe-wielding robbers stole jewellery on January 10 possibly worth more than $5 million from a store in the famed Ritz Paris hotel, police said. Five thieves carried out the heist at the luxury hotel in late afternoon. Three were arrested while two others got away.
Jan 11, 2018
Science & Health
An international team of researchers has made unprecedented observations of two small new-born galaxies which appear as they existed just 800 million years after the Big Bang, around 13 billion years ago.
Jan 11, 2018
Astronomers have just made unprecedented observations of some of the earliest galaxies in the Universe
Diamond-bearing alien stone found in Egypt contains mysterious compounds that don't belong to our solar system
Will returning to Earth be difficult for Japanese astronaut who claimed to have grown 3.5 inches taller? Here's the truth!
DUSU fake certificate row: Student union president can't remember his courses in Thiruvalluvar University14 hours ago
- Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure
- A robotic skin that can convert anything and everything into a robot
- Elon Musk shows off updated Big 'Falcon' Rocket: All you need to know
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch
- Earth's spin axis is drifting- here are three reasons why as explained by NASA