Science & Health
Champion boxer Kelvin Bilal Fawaz, who spent half of his life in the U.K., faces deportation to Nigeria after his leave to remain expired. The 29-year-old athlete spent 34 days at a detention centre and was recently released on bail, but his future in the country remains uncertain.
Jan 23, 2018
Fly like a Superman: Hilarious video shows cosmonaut riding on a vacuum cleaner through the space station
Holding hands actually reduces labour pain? New study breaks down the relation between touch and pain
One soldier was killed and at least 14 people injured, some critically, when rocks from an erupting volcano rained down on skiers at a mountain resort in central Japan on Tuesday (23 January) and an avalanche soon after the eruption engulfed about a dozen skiers.
Jan 23, 2018
Heard of 'bionic vagina'? Made from a pig's intestine, it offers hope to patients with vaginal disorders
Who is Ashley Surin? In landmark case, Illinois girl using marijuana for seizures allowed back in school
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- Approaching dark matter hurricane will collide with earth, predict scientists
- Researcher issues massive earthquake alert ahead of rare planetary alignment
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle