Science & Health
Planets are believed to be hospitable if they are at a particular distance from their host star and thus able to hold liquid water, scientists have now found that a planet's tilt also plays a major role in allowing life to form on its surface.
May 18, 2018
The Montreal Protocol made it illegal to produce and use ozone-depleting chemicals over 30 years ago. While it has been a success for the most part since then, scientists have recently discovered a sudden and massive spike in CFC-11 levels.
May 17, 2018
- New study unveils more mindblowing details about interstellar visitor Oumuamua
- Coronavirus vaccine development moving positively: Bharat Biotech CEO
- Coronavirus only tip of an iceberg; more outbreaks to follow, warns top virologist
- Who is Rajiv V. Joshi, winner of 'Inventor of the Year' award: His remarkable feats
- Coronavirus vaccine could be ready by October, Pfizer CEO claims as clinical trials underway