Science & Health
Experiencing Mars on Earth: Scientists spend 4 days in Israel's Negev desert to simulate life on Red Planet
Doctors tasted patients' urine, used zodiac signs for diagnosis and treatment, reveals 15th-century book
Captive pandas have lost their libido, faking pregnancies for AC rooms and more food. Efforts are being made to reintroduce them in the wild and increase their population.
Feb 18, 2018
Pampered pandas are becoming difficult to be introduced in the wild: They have faked pregnancy for comfort!
The Crouching Beggar reveal: Picasso painted masterpiece over unknown artist's work, painted over it again
Fossilized aliens on Mars: Expert stuns with statement on crystal-shaped features discovered on red planet
What is compulsive hair pulling disorder? Woman who ripped out hair, eyebrow and eyelashes talks about her condition
New gene-editing CRISPR tools can detect and repair Zika, dengue, sickle-cell disease in human genome
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so
- Why International media outlets connecting mysterious radio bursts to extraterrestrial aliens?
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official
- Universe existed before Big Bang, and it was mirror image of present cosmos with time traveling backward: study