Science & Health
Dinosaur-killing asteroid triggered underwater volcanic eruption and ejected magma enough to cover US: Study
Cambridge researchers state that diet rich in the amino acid asparagine can trigger the spread of cancer cells from their original site to other organs.
Feb 8, 2018
A study by the University of California San Diego has said the Sun will experience a cold period where all solar activities will be reduced drastically.
Feb 8, 2018
4 hours ago
- Who is Krishna Kumari Kohli? Pakistan's Hindu lawmaker makes it to BBC's 100 women of 2018 list
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- Chicago hospital shooting leaves 4 dead, including police officer and gunman
- Two gigantic asteroids heading towards earth, will have close approach today, warns NASA
- From NASA's study report to metallic cannonball: Five crucial signs that alien life once existed on Mars
- Space to witness ice age due to dropping sunspot activity, warns NASA
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Local residents spotted UFO on same day pilots reported flying object sighting in Ireland