Science & Health
The drifting away of the iceberg known as A68 from the Larsen C ice shelf exposed a hidden portion of the sea, which will now be explored by British Antarctic Survey scientists.
Feb 13, 2018
Scientists to explore sea hidden by Larsen C iceberg: What next after air-eating bacteria and toothed worms?
What is hematohidrosis: Rare medical condition causes Indian woman to sweat blood, gets her branded a witch
Researchers grow human eggs in lab: Study offers hope to women cancer survivors with fertility problems
23 hours ago
- India witnessed 4.3 lakh cyber attacks from China, Russia and US, reveals report
- Bengaluru building collapse: One dead in Basavanagudi; BBMP Mayor visits spot [Video]
- Demonetisation spurred Indian economy's digitisation but issues remain
- When will Tesla come to India? CEO Elon Musk has a definitive answer
- After Harvard scientists, Ancient Aliens star reveals Oumuamua could be both asteroid and alien ship
- Its officially confirmed, Earth has not one, but three moons
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- Flat Earth theory debunked: NASA releases image of Earth taken from one million miles away
- NASA releases spinning video of Bennu asteroid, conspiracy theorists allege alien connection