Science & Health
Discovery of hot exoplanet with water-rich atmosphere can help decode the complex planet formation process
Scientists used drones to take pictures of the massive Adélie penguin colony in the Danger Islands, which had at least 1.5 million birds.
Mar 3, 2018
Indian woman who couldn't afford surgery finally gets 99 gallbladder stones removed from her abdomen
What is xeroderma pigmentosum? 22-year-old woman's rare condition causes blisters when exposed to daylight
Sudan, the world's last male northern white rhino, recently developed another serious infection following an age-related infection on his back right leg.
Mar 2, 2018
World's last male northern white rhino seriously ill, conservationists hope IVF will save extinction
- Harmone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so