Science & Health
The tunnel is estimated to carry 10 billion to 15 billion tonnes of water from Tibet to the Taklimakan desert each year.
Oct 30, 2017
China working on world's longest tunnel to carry water from Tibet to turn 'Xinjiang desert into California'
"After a slight lull in seismic activity ripping apart the Earth's crust there was to be a big rise culminating on November 19," conspiracy theories claimed.
Oct 28, 2017
Doomsday approaching? Conspiracy theorists claim Nibiru will cause apocalyptic earthquakes on November 19
Pope Francis made a phone call to the International Space Station today (Oct. 26) to ask its six occupants deep questions about humanitys place in the universe.
Oct 28, 2017
- "What's the problem if a widow gets remarried?" says Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- Netflix dismissed chief PR officer Jonathan Friedland for using N-word
- England v Panama live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group G match live on TV, online
- Kolkata stares at Delhi-like water crisis as groundwater levels deplete at alarming rate
- Final images and videos from the Rosetta mission show what it is like to crash on a comet
- Blood Moon: July 27 total lunar eclipse will be the longest one of the 21st century
- City Killers? NASA gears up as more than a million asteroids pose threat to Earth
- How cancer progresses? New tech can map it real-time
- Construction workers continue to fix Delaware Aqueduct leak to save NYC from water deficiency