Soon after Moody's cut India's credit rating outlook to "negative" from "stable", the government strongly reacted issuing a statement to the development.
Nov 8, 2019
Articles by IBT Business
Petrol prices fall for 5th consecutive day, diesel price unchanged: Check latest rates in key cities
How not getting internship took Raj Shamani, 23-year-old entrepreneur, from Rs 10 thousand to Rs 10 million
- Northeast opposes Citizenship Bill: Assam remains on edge as Bandh continues, anti-CAB slogans raised
- Big boost to middle-income segment on the cards as income tax rates may be cut
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Custodial death of Hyderabad rape accused: Is rule of law turning into rule of jungle?
- 'Humiliated' John Abraham left shoot midway after Krushna's crass jokes (Throwback)