Nigeria and its neighbours agreed on Thursday (11 June) to set up a joint military force to counter Boko Haram, a sign of President Muhammadu Buharis intent to crush the Islamist militant group during his tenure.
Jun 12, 2015
Myanmar Operation: 'Those Who Fear India's New Posture Have Started Reacting', Manohar Parrikar Jibes at Pakistan
Senior politics reporter Ian Silvera rounds up the week in Westminster.
Jun 11, 2015
Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif Thanks Zimbabwe for 'Bringing Cricket to Pakistani Soil After 6 Years', Omits Mention of Terror Attack
The British government plans to significantly reduce immigration from outside the European Union, Prime Minister David Cameron said on Wednesday (10 June), teeing up a confrontation with business groups who fret their supply of skilled workers will be cut.
Jun 10, 2015
Former Florida governor Jeb Bush called for closer trade and security ties with Europe on Tuesday (9 June) in a speech in Berlin, the first stop on a five-day tour designed to prove his foreign policy credentials before announcing his run for the presidency.
Jun 10, 2015
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- Rafale deal row: Modi govt 'insulted, hurt and destroyed' future of HAL, says Rahul Gandhi
- ICC keen on curbing players' participation in T20 leagues to keep bilateral series alive
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Uttar Pradesh: Girl raped in hospital by ward boy on pretext of running medical tests
- India leads the world with #MeToo mentions overtaking US, finds new study
- US immigration body faces lawsuit over short-duration H-1B visas, some as less as 12 days
- Karnataka: Woman thrashes bank manager for demanding sexual favours for loan [Video]