The top four emitters in 2017, which covered 58 per cent of global emissions, were China (27 per cent), the US (15 per cent), the European Union (10 per cent) and India (7 per cent), according to the projection by the Global Carbon Project.
Dec 6, 2018
Virat Kohli, Alia Bhatt, Prabhat Choudhary among 50 most influential young Indians listed in 2018's GQ Power list
Uttar Pradesh: BJP MP Savitribai Phule resigns from party, 'Country needs a constitution not a temple'
- Hosting AFC Asian Cup 2022 will give us extra motivation, says Bala Devi
- Kangana Ranaut attacks Taapsee Pannu over nepotism row; actress responds with silent Thappad
- Absolutely pathetic to drag Salman Khan's name into Sushant Singh Rajput's suicide case: Komal Nahta
- Bengaluru school worsens parents nightmares; hikes fee, threatens de-enrolment
- Amala Paul gets an offer to work with Balakrishna