The Supreme Court on Thursday, August 24, said privacy was a fundamental right. Read to know what that means for Aadhaar.
Aug 24, 2017
When an unapologetic regime apologises: What Suresh Prabhu's tweets say about 'superman' Modi's government
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Dear Kapil, please stop doing these 5 things on the show
- Shweta Bachchan finally reveals what she loves, hates and tolerates about Aishwarya Rai
- Oops! Paparazzi call Janhvi Kapoor by Sara Ali Khan's name, here's how she reacted
- Is Lady Gaga calling off wedding as she is in love with Bradley Cooper?
- Sonu Nigam gets brutally trolled for twisting man's arm who tried to click a selfie with him