Keisuke Honda retired from international football after 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. However, this has only increased his responsibilities. Honda now plays, coaches and is a chairman of three different teams in different countries.
Aug 13, 2018
Premier League 2018-19 round-up: Liverpool, Manchester City off to a flyer; Emery's Arsenal open campaign with defeat
4 hours ago
- IPL 2019: Mumbai Indians preview and SWOT analysis - Rohit to turn hitman this summer?
- Virat Kohli looking at other IPL teams for future seasons? Skipper makes big statement
- IPL dugout: CSK roar in Chennai, Dhoni chased and Virat Kohli checks in - Watch
- MS Dhoni-Virat Kohli relationship - Ravi Shastri reveals what keeps them going
- Revealed! Kurt Angle drops massive hint about his choice of opponent for WrestleMania farewell match