Known for risking everything for a character, especially now with 'I', actor Vikram's dedication continues even after the wrap. The filming is long over and the post production is on full-swing for the newly planned november release. yet Vikram is as busy and 'tough' working for the film's dubbing. Vikram is lending voice for all the three versions, that is for Tamil , Telugu and Hindi. He is taking risk in giving voice for the HunchBack character the most challenging while shoot and in dubbing. Vikram amidst all difficulties and a bad infection of throat due to dubbing for the hunch back character, refused to let a professional dubbing artist lend voice for the hindi version.
Oct 14, 2014
Which Movie Trailer will Release with SRK's 'Happy New Year'? Ajay Devgn's 'Action Jackson' or Aamir Khan's 'PK'
- Raveena Tandon blasts Rekha for trying to steal Akshay Kumar from her: I will get my claws into her [Throwback]
- Here's how Rakhi Sawant celebrated Karwa Chauth with her 'ghost' husband [Photos & Videos]
- Busted! Rakhi Sawant lies about being in UK with husband, caught on camera 'red-handed'
- PHOTOS | Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to Anushka Sharma; Bollywood actresses share Karva Chauth pictures
- Kapil Sharma Show: Krushna reveals why he didn't create a scene when asked to leave