New Delhi, Dec 18 (ANI): Bollywood hunk Arjun Kapoor, who recently unveiled the cover page of Filmfare's latest issue in New Delhi, urges men to respect women. Arjun features on the cover of the magazine for the third time. Good going Arjun!!!
Dec 18, 2014
Textured hair cut styles are popular because the structure of the cut adds volume to hair naturally. Layers are cut into your hair horizontally, then trimmed vertically to achieve a well-blended look.
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Dec 18, 2014
National Geographic 2014 Photo Contest: Hong Kong's Brian Yen Wins Grand Prize, India's Archna Singh Gets Honourable Mention
'Idam Porul Yaeval' Music Review Round-up: Yuvan Shankar Raja-Vairamuthu Combo Creates New Musical Experience
- Kapil Sharma Show: Krushna reveals why he didn't create a scene when asked to leave
- Raveena Tandon blasts Rekha for trying to steal Akshay Kumar from her: I will get my claws into her [Throwback]
- Aishwarya Rai calls Salman Khan, the most sexiest and gorgeous man in Bollywood [Throwback]
- Nach Baliye 9: Raveena Tandon loses her calm after Shraddha blamed judges for causing a distraction
- PHOTOS | Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to Anushka Sharma; Bollywood actresses share Karva Chauth pictures