New Delhi, April 28 (ANI): A new study has revealed one can be happy by making others smile. Researchers at Stanford University have claimed that making someone smile is as good for the giver as it is for the receiver and if one sets out to make someone happy, instead of just smile, then they will probably fail. According to the study, as happiness is a vague, abstract condition and in the end one won't know if the other person is really happy, it can cause frustration and thus unhappiness.Psychologist Jennifer Aaker, lead author of the study said that a pro social act can not only boost the happiness of the recipient, but it can boost the happiness of the giver as well, and that making someone smile is a concrete goal, they said, so it's easier to achieve.The study was published in the Journal of Experimental Psychology.
Apr 28, 2014
Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s directorial venture ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ was all the way at the 15th edition of the IIFA weekend. It bagged totally nine technical awards including the best picture and best director as well as the best actor award for Farhan Akhta. Farhan’s role of an athlete in the film made him win many awards back home.
Apr 28, 2014
'Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi' Season 5: Gauahar Khan, Geeta Tandon Get Chucked in Surprise Double Eliminations
IIFA Awards 2014: Kevin Spacey's 'Lungi Dance' with Deepika, Shahid and Farhan Steals the Show [WATCH VIDEO]
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- Royal Enfield Interceptor, Continental GT 650 accessories with price revealed
- Kevin Hart quotes Martin Luther King Jr, gets roasted
- Ivanukku Engeyo Macham Irukku full movie leaked: Will 'free download' affect the movie at box office?
- Prince Harry overly protective of Meghan Markle because he couldn't do the same for Princess Diana?
- Viswasam first single: Adchi Thooku song from Ajith's film strikes chord with listeners instantly [Lyrical video]
- Angelina Jolie had an 'emotional collapse' after signing the custody agreement?