New Delhi, Nov 10 (ANI): Cricketer Virat Kohli blew a flying kiss to his rumored girlfriend Anushka Sharma when he hit his half-century in the match against Sri Lanka at Rajiv Gandhi stadium. She was seen cheering Virat when he scored a run off De Silva to complete his 50 and also became the quickest batsman to score 6,000 runs in ODIs. Virat took off his helmet, kissed it and also blew a kiss off to Anushka, who responded with a standing ovation. Well......good going guys!!!
Nov 10, 2014
Indian captain Virat Kohli had someone special in the stands when he hit his 32nd half-century in the match against Sri Lanka at Rajiv Gandhi Stadium in hyderabad. Actress Anushka Sharma, Virat's alleged girlfriend, was seen sitting pretty in the stands as she witnessed one of the highs in Virat Kohli's cricketing career. The star batsman smiled and blew kisses to his girlfriend after helping India win by six wickets in the third One-Day International.
Nov 10, 2014
Vijay's 'Kaththi', Rajinikanth's 'Lingaa' Scripts Completely Different, Clarifies Rockline Venkatesh
Queen Elizabeth II led Britain in paying tribute to the Commonwealth war dead on Remembrance Sunday, an annual event made particularly poignant this year on the centenary of the start of World War I. Duration: 01:29
Nov 9, 2014
It's Official! Bran and Hodor Won't be Back for Game of Thrones Season 5, Showrunner Explains Why [VIDEO]
- Kangana Ranaut on Kapil Sharma Show: 'Karan Johar openly asks people about their underwear colour'
- Kapil Sharma Show: Kangana Ranaut wants to ban a few journalists
- 'Asthmatic' Priyanka Chopra roasted after picture of smoking goes viral; netizens call her hypocrite
- Bigg Boss Telugu 3 launch LIVE: Nagarjuna locks Sreemukhi, Varun Sandesh, 13 other contestants inside house
- Throwback: When MS Dhoni's kind gesture melted Pakistani actress Mathira's heart