Hollywood icon Zsa Zsa Gabor has died aged 99 at her Los Angeles home on 18 December. The Hungarian-born actress hadn’t been seen in public in her final years as she struggled with multiple health issues. Considered one of the last stars of the Hollywood golden age, Gabor was one of the original socialites. Famous for calling everyone darling, she was also known for her nine wealthy husbands over the years.
Dec 19, 2016
- Sushant Singh Rajput suicide case: Forensic report reveals actor Googled few articles on him before killing self
- Aayush Sharma blames wife Arpita for his 'added fat' during lockdown
- Mastram actress Rani Chatterjee having suicidal thoughts: 'Agar main kuch kar leti hu to iska zimmedar Dhananjai Singh hoga'
- Saif Ali Khan calls himself a 'victim of nepotism', gets hilariously trolled
- Did you know Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli spent 21 days during first 6 months of marriage