A winter garden of silk and velvet florals bloomed in Paris on 2 March, as Rochas presented its Autumn/Winter 2016/17 collection at ready-to-wear fashion week. Creative Director Alessandro DellAcqua sent the models down a catwalk of flowers in delicate pussy-bow blouses trimmed with ruffles, but paired the feminine silhouette with chunky platform sandals. DellAcqua said the idea was to bring a bit of summer sunshine into his autumn/winter line.
Mar 3, 2016
Watch 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 12 Episode 12 live online: What's in store for April-Jackson and Jo-Alex?
'Guntur Talkies', 'Shourya', 'Kalyana Vaibhogame', 'Shiva Ganga' set for release: Which will win the box office race?
Jessica Biel turns 34; Rare, adorable photos of 'Bleeding Heart' star with husband Justin Timberlake and son Silas
TV releases March 2016: 'House of Cards,' 'Quantico,' 'Daredevil,' 'I Am Cait,' new shows, seasons premiering this month
9 hours ago
- Swami Agnivesh is a fraud who survives on foreign donations: CP Singh
- Attack was pre-planned and I could have been murdered: Swami Agnivesh [VIDEO]
- Premier League transfer news: Liverpool and Roma agree record fee for goalkeeper Alisson
- World Emoji Day: A sneak peek at Apple's new emoticons coming in iOS 12, Mojave macOS
- Tamil TV actress Priyanka to Silk Smitha: 5 South Indian starlets who committed suicide
- Suits season 8: Where to watch episode 1 in your country
- Kadaikutty Singam full movie leaked online: Will 'free download' affect the movie at the box office?
- Tamil TV actress Priyanka commits suicide: Family fight suspected to be reason for it
- Bigg Boss Marathi: After Resham Tipnis, Sai Lokur gets eliminated; Pushkar Jog is inconsolable