On 8 June the UK heads to the polls for a general election, to decide who will run the government and be in charge during the Brexit negotiations. Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn are going head to head to become prime minister, but to do so they will have to win some key seats and fend off opposition from the EU-backing Liberal Democrats, SNP and others.
Jun 7, 2017
Stranger Things season 2 spoilers: Show creators Duffer Brothers promise to introduce more monsters; but Barb won't be back
Raabta: Sushant Singh Rajput-Kriti Sanon's AWWDORABLE Instagram photos will give you major relationship goals
Game of Thrones Season 7 episode 1 leaked? New details about Jon Snow, Daenerys emerge ahead of premiere
Watch Suspicious Partner episodes 17 and 18 live online: Love is in the air for Noh Ji Wook and Eun Bong Hee
- Sophie Turner steps out in chilly NYC without a bra [Photo]
- Entire plot of Avengers: Endgame leaked online; read at your own risk
- Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams confesses to doing this Shocking thing for Fame
- Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke and Kate Middleton share this Surprising connection
- Meghan Markle's scheme to separate herself from the Royal Family stopped by the Queen?