Jordan and Israel signed an agreement on 26 February to go ahead with a World Bank-sponsored project to build a desalination plant in the Gulf of Aqaba and a pipeline linking the Red Sea with the Dead Sea.
Feb 27, 2015
Rail Budget 2015: Railways to See ₹8.5 Lakh Crore Investment over Next Five Years, Says Rail Minister
- What's Anil Ambani's net worth? Quicksilver erosion of $43 bln over a forgettable decade
- Saudi Aramco in talks with Reliance to ramp up oil sector investments
- Major boost to govt exchequer as RBI approves Rs 28,000 crore interim dividend
- Rupee weakened against dollar in choppy weekly trade
- Reliance battles Comcast, Sony for a substantial stake in Zee