Jordan and Israel signed an agreement on 26 February to go ahead with a World Bank-sponsored project to build a desalination plant in the Gulf of Aqaba and a pipeline linking the Red Sea with the Dead Sea.
Feb 27, 2015
Rail Budget 2015: Railways to See ₹8.5 Lakh Crore Investment over Next Five Years, Says Rail Minister
- Jawa Motorcycles to add dual-channel ABS to Jawa, Forty Two: Report
- Saina Nehwal marries Parupalli Kashyap, calls it the 'best match' of her life [Wedding Photos]
- Nissan India starts booking for Kicks SUV ahead of January launch
- Rafale deal: Rahul Gandhi should apologise to the nation, says Rajnath Singh
- Will PM Modi roll out universal basic income scheme to win back voters?
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- French aerospace contractor Thales to hire 2,000 engineers for Bangalore centre
- IMF chief economist throws his weight behind Narendra Modi
- Who is Shaktikanta Das? Centre appoints new RBI governor following Urjit Patel's resignation