The European Union risks pricing itself out of the global economy by excessive regulation, Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne said on Wednesday (20 May), making the case for reforms in the bloc ahead of a referendum on whether Britain remains a member.
May 21, 2015
Japan said on Wednesday (20 May) the countrys economy expanded at its fastest pace in a year in January-March but growth was inflated by inventory as business investment failed to gather momentum, keeping alive expectations for more monetary stimulus later this year.
May 20, 2015
HSBC is offering first sub-1% mortgage with an initial rate of 0.99% on its two-year discount special mortgage.
May 19, 2015
Samsung and Xiaomi Lead India's 4G Smartphone Market, Lenovo A6000 Becomes Most Sold Device: CMR Report
- Pulwama attack: PCB hits back at India after IMG-Reliance snub; to move ICC
- Pulwama encounter LIVE updates: 2 JeM terrorists killed in search ops; Indian Army Major among 4 soldiers martyred
- Pulwama terror attack: 23 men with suspected links to Jaish-e-Mohammad detained in J&K
- Gully Boy box office collection day 4 (Sunday): Zoya Akhtar's movie ends weekend with flying colours
- Rupee weakened against dollar in choppy weekly trade
- Who is Ankiti Bose? The founder and CEO of the latest member of Unicorn club
- Airbus scraps A380 superjumbos; 3,500 European jobs at stake
- Paytm to take longer than expected to return profits amid surging losses
- Coca Cola banks on localised products for growth in India