Deb Weidenhamer, the CEO of American Auction told IBTimes UK that the consumer market is booming in China.
Oct 22, 2015
The European Commission ruled on Wednesday (21 October) that Starbucks and Fiat benefited from illegal tax deals with the Dutch and Luxembourg governments, in cases with major implications for the taxation of multinational companies.
Oct 21, 2015
Chinese President Xi Jinping kicked off his first state visit to the UK by hailing the friendship between the two countries, which he expects to hit a new height. At a Buckingham Palace banquet, Xi said China and Britain were partners who had the same goals and vision and paid tribute to their alliance during World War II.
Oct 21, 2015
Rugby World Cup has boosted Britains high street performance.
Oct 20, 2015
- Jawa Motorcycles to add dual-channel ABS to Jawa, Forty Two: Report
- Nissan India starts booking for Kicks SUV ahead of January launch
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes a blinder mid-air; Twitter goes crazy over stunning catch [Video]
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Will PM Modi roll out universal basic income scheme to win back voters?
- French aerospace contractor Thales to hire 2,000 engineers for Bangalore centre
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Global cues, political uncertainties suppress Indian equity indices
- Who is Shaktikanta Das? Centre appoints new RBI governor following Urjit Patel's resignation