IBTimes UK sits down with the UKIP London Mayoral candidate Peter Whittle to discuss immigration, housing and the upcoming election.
Nov 3, 2015
The C919, Chinas first homemade large passenger aircraft, was rolled out of the final assembly line in Shanghai on Monday (2 November). The plane designed to have 158 seats and a standard flight range of 4,075km was developed by Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (COMAC).
Nov 2, 2015
25 minutes ago
- Mumbai bank manager cheats account holders by forging signatures on DDs, cash withdrawal slips
- Eliminated JeM leadership within 100 hours of Pulwama attack: Indian Army
- Don't miss: Twitter went nuts after India snubs Pakistan handshake offer at Kulbhushan Jadhav hearing [VIDEO]
- Aero India 2019: 2 Surya Kiran aircraft collide mid-air during rehearsals in Bengaluru; 1 pilot dead
- Rupee weakened against dollar in choppy weekly trade
- Paytm to take longer than expected to return profits amid surging losses
- Johnson & Johnson implant patients question compensation package
- Airbus scraps A380 superjumbos; 3,500 European jobs at stake
- Pulwama terror attack: Traders cautious as geopolitical pressures rise amid political rhetoric