University College of Football Business announces partnership with 10-times European champions.
Oct 23, 2015
Deb Weidenhamer, the CEO of American Auction told IBTimes UK that the consumer market is booming in China.
Oct 22, 2015
The European Commission ruled on Wednesday (21 October) that Starbucks and Fiat benefited from illegal tax deals with the Dutch and Luxembourg governments, in cases with major implications for the taxation of multinational companies.
Oct 21, 2015
- Fraud-hit PNB suffers biggest ever quarterly loss for an Indian bank
- Three directors quit Fortis Healthcare board amid takeover battle
- Google says India anti-trust ruling could cause 'irreparable' harm: document
- Tata Steel completes $5.2 billion purchase of bankrupt Bhushan Steel
- Sensex falls; Karnataka political situation unnerves market