Karnataka: Multiplex film tickets may get cheaper, draft policy recommends price to be capped at Rs. 120
With all the post-vote pessimism hurting a whole range of companies in the domestically-sensitive Retail, Housebuilding and Leisure sectors, there is still value to be had even after the recent stock market rally back. Here are four companies that I think can rebound further should the UK economy hold up in the months ahead.
Aug 23, 2016
- Nokia 7 Plus sent user info to China-based server, HMD Global responds
- IPL 2019: BSNL launches Rs 199, Rs 499 prepaid plan with cricket score alert options and more
- Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav to contest from Mulayam's Azamgarh seat
- This is why Alia Bhatt may dethrone Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut to become top actress in 2019-2020
- Can Mukesh Ambani's Reliance use Chinese example for Venezuela oil trade?
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Jet Airways in free fall as Etihad pulls out of rescue deal