PM Modi scraps Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes: Shopkeepers worry left holding no Rs 100 note; people shop for gold
Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes scrapped: Here's everything you should know about the closure of banks and ATMs
PM Modi abolishes Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes from November 8 midnight; banks, ATM not open on November 9 [Image of new notes]
- Can India tide over economic crisis that may be worse than the 2008 recession?
- FDA finds traces of Asbestos: Johnson & Johnson recalls 33,000 bottles of Baby Powder
- Home sales decline 25% in July-September: Report
- Even after growth rate cut to 6.1%, Indian economy remains 'very strong': IMF
- Social media scare prompts HDFC Bank to clarify on deposit insurance programme