The mother of murdered British teenager Scarlett Keeling accused the Indian criminal authorities of corruption after a judge acquitted two men with the rape and death of the 15-year-old. Fiona McKeown said she was shocked and devastated by the judges decision to acquit Placido Carvalho and Samson DSouza, who were charged with culpable homicide and grievous sexual assault. McKeown has been fighting for the truth of how her daughter died since her body was found bruised and partially naked on a beach in Goa more than eight years ago.
Sep 23, 2016
Yahoo confirms massive security breach: Check if your credentials are among the 500 mn that were stolen
Police have released footage on 20 September after the conviction of Zatoon Bibi, her husband Gul Nawaz and their 16-year-old son for the murder of Birmingham businessman Tanveer Iqbal. Zatoon Bibi had been in a relationship with Tanveer, despite both of them being married. The footage shows husband Gul Nawaz buying the murder kit from Poundland, before Zatoon lured Tanveer to his death.
Sep 21, 2016
The number of Islamophobic attacks and incidents in Florida have risen since Donald Trump proposed a temporary ban on Muslims entering the US, according to the Islamic Center of Orlando. Fatima Ait Rami, the outreach director of the centre, said there has been an increase in incidents since Trump made his comments in December 2015. Most recently, a mosque in Fort Pierce, which Pulse nightclub gunman Omar Mateen was thought to have attended, was set on fire in a suspected arson attack.
Sep 20, 2016
Donald Trump Muslim immigration ban proposal adds fuel to the fire of Islamophobic attacks in Florida
- BJP MLA Surendra Singh says Sapna Chaudhary a dancer like Sonia Gandhi, asks Rahul Gandhi to marry her. Watch video
- Student answers exam the epic way, with due references to Baahubali, KGF; goes viral
- NASA says meteor, alien researcher says UFO: Mystery continues over Bering Sea incident
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- India's defence manufacturing get big boost as Chile shows interest to buy BrahMos missile