The mother of murdered British teenager Scarlett Keeling accused the Indian criminal authorities of corruption after a judge acquitted two men with the rape and death of the 15-year-old. Fiona McKeown said she was shocked and devastated by the judges decision to acquit Placido Carvalho and Samson DSouza, who were charged with culpable homicide and grievous sexual assault. McKeown has been fighting for the truth of how her daughter died since her body was found bruised and partially naked on a beach in Goa more than eight years ago.
Sep 23, 2016
Yahoo confirms massive security breach: Check if your credentials are among the 500 mn that were stolen
Police have released footage on 20 September after the conviction of Zatoon Bibi, her husband Gul Nawaz and their 16-year-old son for the murder of Birmingham businessman Tanveer Iqbal. Zatoon Bibi had been in a relationship with Tanveer, despite both of them being married. The footage shows husband Gul Nawaz buying the murder kit from Poundland, before Zatoon lured Tanveer to his death.
Sep 21, 2016
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention
- List of names written on New Zealand terror accused Brenton Tarrant's guns
- Aliens secretly living in Saturn's moon Pan? Researcher analyses NASA images to prove it
- Crashed UFO spotted on NASA image could be proof of alien life, claims researcher
- What is West Nile Virus? 7-year-old boy dies in Kerala, was in isolation ward for last 10 days