Two journalists were shot dead and another was person injured, when gunmen opened fire during a live radio broadcast in Dominican Republic on 14 February. The incident took place at radio station FM 103.5, as assailants killed presenter Luís Manuel Medina during a morning news programme, and also shot the shows producer and director Leo Martinez. Police have arrested three men in connection with the shooting but are yet to identify any motive behind it.
Feb 15, 2017
Love trumps hate in Iraq: Baghdad paints the town red on Valentine's Day despite teddy-beheading by ISIS
West Bengal: Did negligence lead to patient death that prompted his kin to ransack Kolkata hospital? [VIDEO]
Spanish police have arrested three people after raiding a workshop which manufactured fake Ferraris and Lamborghinis. The garage in Girona was used to make molds of super cars, and then attach them to cheaper vehicles. The gang would then cover the cars in Ferrari and Lamborghini emblems, and sell them on to unsuspecting buyers.
Feb 14, 2017
India news updates: 3 terrorists killed, 1 soldier injured in encounter in Khan mohalla in Jammu and Kashmir's Handwara district
UP elections 2017: SP MLA Arun Verma charged with murder after woman who accused him of rape was found dead
Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo inches closer to $2.5 million; Sarileru Neekevvaru struggles to cross $2 million mark11 hours ago
- 'Fixing Kingpin' Chawla likely to be flown on Monday, top bookies jittery
- Reducing pollution to water supply, Kejriwal's 10 'guarantees' ahead of Delhi Assembly elections
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat says 'all 130 crore Indians are Hindus'
- J&K Police busts Jaish-e-Mohammed module in Srinagar, arrests 5 terrorists ahead of Republic Day
- NIA files case against tainted J&K cop Davinder Singh