Jammu and Kashmir: LeT commander Abu Dujana escapes encounter; man found dead found in Pulwama [GRAPHIC IMAGE]
Car strikes pedestrians on sidewalk in New York City. One woman feared dead. A witness said it appeared to be intentional.
May 18, 2017
Bodycam video captured the moment a Douglas County Sheriffs deputy shot a man who got out of his vehicle with an assault weapon in hand on May 12. Twenty-five-year-old Deyon Marcus Rivas-Maestas has been charged with first-degree assault of a police officer. He was shot in the arm by six-year veteran Brad Proux.
May 18, 2017
15 hours ago
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Why do people believe outlandish conspiracy theories and obvious hoaxes?
- End of the road for Julian Assange? Embassy planning to withdraw asylum
- Xiaomi Mi A2, A2 Lite Global Launch: Quick facts on upcoming Android One series phones
- After saying women shouldn't pluck and shape eyebrows, Darul Uloom issues fatwa against waxing and shaving
- UFO researcher spots bizarre flying object in the skies, and it is not meteor
- Manipur University standoff: Students and staff relentless in agitation against Vice Chancellor
- Bengaluru student accuses Bigg Boss 11 contestant Bandgi Kalra of cheating him via fake iPhone X ad on Instagram
- Passports of 8 NRI husbands cancelled for dumping their wives