A man attempted to light a fire on board a Chicago Transit Authority Red Line train on the afternoon of Thursday,18 January. The incident occurred along the Red Lines Argyle station stop, according to a local report by WGNTV. The man, 28-year-old David Ferguson, splashed paint thinner both on the ground and on other passengers, who eventually alerted police. Ferguson suffered third-degree burns and is facing charges of aggravated arson and aggravated battery.
Feb 20, 2018
Cambridge University graduate Dr Matthew Falder has been sentenced to 38 years in prison on February 19 at Birmingham Crown Court after admitting 137 hurtcore charges.
Feb 19, 2018
Karnataka Youth Congress leader expelled from party for brutally thrashing Bengaluru youth [Graphic Video]
Uttar Pradesh shocker: Monster cop tries to rape 6-year-old twice in the same day, alert father saves daughter in time
- NPR Shocker: Central Bank of India customers withdrew Rs 4.5 crore within days
- Republic Day 2020: Wishes, quotes, messages to share with your loved ones
- Republic Day parade 2020: DRDO to showcase anti-satellite missile system
- J&K Tral encounter: 1 Jawan injured; top Jaish commander among 3 trapped terrorists
- Karnataka: 14-year-old schoolgirl dies during R-Day dance practice in Kolar