Appleâ€™s general counsel told a congressional panel on 1 March, that a court order forcing Apple to give the FBI data from an iPhone used by one of the San Bernardino shooters could threaten security on all iPhones.
Mar 2, 2016
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?