India's top lender moves court seeking arrest of Vijay Mallya, ex-chairman of Diageo company United Spirits
European plane maker Airbus broke ground on its first wide-body completion plant outside of Europe in China on 2 March, while its CEO Fabrice Bregier said he saw no serious impact on the China plane market from slowing economy. Airbus marked the handover of a completion and delivery centre for its wide-body A330 in Beijings neighbouring city of Tianjin, which will be a new addition to its existing assembly plant for A320 planes.
Mar 2, 2016
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets