IBTimes UK financial columnist Edmund Shing gives his top tips on how to get the best deals this Black Friday.
Nov 22, 2016
This video shows a virtual reality developed to help Valery Spiridonov – a Russian man suffering from Werdnig-Hoffman disease – practice having a functional body before he undergoes the first ever head transplant operation. The 31-year-old is in a wheelchair due to the muscle-wasting disease. This VR system, created by Inventum Bioengineering Technologies, will help Spiridonov adjust to his new life before the operation takes place. This is to try to reduce the psychological impact of having his head attached to someone else’s body.
Nov 21, 2016
Domestic air traffic: How IndiGo, Jet Airways, SpiceJet, Air India, Go Air, AirAsia India, Vistara performed in October
19 minutes ago
- Fraud-hit PNB suffers biggest ever quarterly loss for an Indian bank
- Oil prices boosted by news China, U.S. put trade war 'on hold'
- Reliance Communications' settlement with Ericsson over dues unlikely for now: Report
- Fraud-hit PNB rapped for not making timely regulatory disclosures
- CBI charges former PNB head, 21 others in bank fraud case