Sujayath Ali, the CEO of online marketplace Voonik, recently spoke on 'Biz Talk' to International Business Times and revealed the idea behind Voonik and its operations.
Sep 12, 2017
The Bengaluru-based IT services firm reported 30.1 percent onsite employee effort against an overall utilisation rate of 80.2 percent as of June 30.
Sep 11, 2017
The company is likely to invest a whopping Rs 3,000 crore to build its new production unit. The fourth production line will take Suzuki's total installed capacity to a million units in Gujarat.
Sep 9, 2017
The telecom operator added 29 million new subscribers in last one month, propelled because of highest number of customer addition (29 million) in a month. Out of this 29 million, Jio alone added 19.63 million subscribers.
Sep 7, 2017
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Trump's December 15 China tariffs threaten a long list of Christmas favourites
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Top sugar producing state Uttar Pradesh keeps cane prices unchanged