Currently the company has 50 manufacturing units and it is planning to scale up production at its existing facilities in Maharashtra, Assam, Andhra Pradesh.
Sep 22, 2017
The British Prime Ministers UN address focused on stopping the spread of terrorism through use of the internet.
Sep 21, 2017
In an televised address Aung San Suu Kyi condemned all human rights violations in regards to the violent clashes in the Rakhine state that has seen over 400,000 minority Rohingya flee to Bangladesh. The defacto leader had previously been criticised for not speaking out. She stated she did not fear international scrutiny and wanted to find out why the Rohingya were leaving. Suu Kyi said she was committed to the restoration of peace and stability and the rule of law.
Sep 19, 2017
The largest toy store chain in the US, Toys R Us, has filed for bankruptcy protection. The chain has been facing pressure from online retailers and discount stores in recent years, and this latest move casts doubt on the future of thousands of staff, and their stores across the US and Canada.
Sep 19, 2017
- Maruti U-turn may put India's plan to ease out diesel vehicles on reverse gear
- Infosys row: Company says not aware of any fresh lawsuit
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- Trump's December 15 China tariffs threaten a long list of Christmas favourites
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report