The Redmond-based firm began sending out layoff notices on Thursday and most of the job cuts are likely to affect the firm's sales and marketing staff based out of the US.
Jul 7, 2017
CBI files 2,000-page dossier as evidence in Vijay Mallya extradition case, next hearing on September 14
Amazon's infusion Rs 1,680 crore in its India ops is seen as a move to conquer the Indian online retail market, and cut further into Flipkart's pie.
Jul 6, 2017
SBI, other lenders suffer setback; Essar Steel gets reprieve in loan default case from Gujarat High Court
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance Retail bid for UK-based Chinese toy chain Hamleys to help global foray
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?