Speaking about the reports of how techies have been turning to online counselling and calling help lines, Mohandas Pai said that some people are anxious but the depression is "exaggerated."
Jul 19, 2017
Air India chief Ashwani Lohani says stake sale 'a win-win' for employees amid reports of staff buyout
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Bankruptcy proceedings threat complicates matters for lenders' Jet Airways rescue efforts
- Subhash Chandra's brother sells Essel Propack stake; not to bail out Essel Group