1,000 new start-ups joined in 2017, B2B and advanced tech start-ups pushing the ecosystem forward: Nasscom
Since Donald Trumps 2016 presidential election campaign trail, fake news has been thrust into the spotlight. Tech companies such as Facebook, Google and Twitter have come under scrutiny for failing to stop the circulation of fake news. On 31 October, representatives from these three tech companies are testifying on Capitol Hill for the Russian-tie investigation for the 2016 Presidential Election Campaign.
Nov 2, 2017
- Ericsson to pay over $1 billion to resolve US corruption probes
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Market outlook: Macro-data, growth pangs to drive equity indices' trajectory
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Will DHFL depositors have respite as administrator seeks all creditors' claims?