Nasas Advanced Air Transport Technology Project is working on new tech that can provide commercial aircraft with better efficiency with less noise and fewer emissions.
Nov 8, 2017
Demonetisation anniversary: The 'watershed moment' for Paytm and how m-wallet firm struck gold overnight
Broadcom has made $103 billion acquisition bid for Qualcomm, and the deal would be worth $130 billion if the net debt is included.
Nov 7, 2017
Paradise Papers: United Spirits' books had several loopholes; firm now transparent in disclosures, says Diageo
Kiren Rijiju, Minister of State for Home Affairs, led the Indian delegation, which discussed the issue in details with the UK delegation led by Minister of State for Immigration Brandon Lewis.
Nov 7, 2017
The data leak reveals hidden wealth of world's elite who have invested in offshore accounts.
Nov 6, 2017
- Maruti U-turn may put India's plan to ease out diesel vehicles on reverse gear
- Infosys row: Company says not aware of any fresh lawsuit
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- Trump's December 15 China tariffs threaten a long list of Christmas favourites
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report