Iran and Russia holding final talks to integrate banking systems, in bid to dodge US financial sanctions
"Focus on education is a big strength. I want to see the young people focus on creativity and take more risks,"said Sundar Pichai while interacting with students from IIT (Indian Institutes of Technology) Kharagpur.
Dec 30, 2017
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- India hopes to calm fuel price stink with basmati fragrance
- Demonetisation spurred Indian economy's digitisation but issues remain
- Big relief for Deloitte, PwC, EY and KPMG as govt panel allows permission to operate in India
- Tata Sons begins due process for taking over controlling stake in Jet Airways
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector