Karnataka government has come up with a policy aiming at establishing EV manufacturing zones and facilities for testing that can be used even by start-ups.
Sep 14, 2017
Currently BSNL has more than 66,000 mobile towers across India, which roughly constitutes 15 percent of the total mobile towers in India.
Sep 13, 2017
- Reliance Jio offers 3GB data per day for Rs 149: Other prepaid offers for data hoggers
- Radhika Vemula dismisses 'cheque bounce' report but BJP's Piyush Goyal uses it to slam Congress-Muslim League
- Tupac Shakur and XXXTentacion were shot when they were in BMW? Twitter users draw similarities
- International Yoga Day 2018: Inspirational quotes and messages to share
- FII inflow to drop as US Federal Reserve hikes interest rate
- DBT savings could touch Rs 40,000 crore in current Financial Year
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Chanda Kochhar salary: On leave and facing probe, ex-CEO to draw full pay
- Only Uday Kotak gets a pay hike among all private bank chiefs in FY18