The report also said that it is crucial for global companies to ask the question -- where it makes the most sense to establish their workforce.
Dec 18, 2017
Market recovers: Sensex closes 138 points up, Nifty secure gains as BJP win in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh
From India's independence struggle to economic liberalisation, these handful of Indian companies have stood the test of time.
Dec 16, 2017
Spouses of H-1B visa holders may no longer be able to work in the US; Trump administration to end Obama rule
An employee alleged that bouncers were used to intimidate him to sign his resignation. Read to know more:
Dec 15, 2017
Nifty over 10,300 points, Sensex crosses 33,500 as exit polls predict BJP win in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh
The X-Men and Fantastic Four can now work together with The Avengers thanks to Disney acquiring 21st Century Foxs entertainment assets in a $52.4 Billion deal. This means characters owned by Fox from Wolverine to Deadpool will be owned by Disney and Marvel.
Dec 14, 2017
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Swiggy eyes raising Rs 2,170 crore by key backers' secondary share sales
- Exit of Flipkart CEO adds to fears in Corporate India about sexual misconduct - report
- Interim budget 2019: Arun Jaitley may make crucial announcements in direct tax
- Binny Bansal resignation: Did Walmart use it as a ruse to edge the last of founders out?