1,000 new start-ups joined in 2017, B2B and advanced tech start-ups pushing the ecosystem forward: Nasscom
Since Donald Trumps 2016 presidential election campaign trail, fake news has been thrust into the spotlight. Tech companies such as Facebook, Google and Twitter have come under scrutiny for failing to stop the circulation of fake news. On 31 October, representatives from these three tech companies are testifying on Capitol Hill for the Russian-tie investigation for the 2016 Presidential Election Campaign.
Nov 2, 2017
51 minutes ago
- Bill Cosby sentenced to 3-10 years in prison for sexual assault; a #MeToo victory
- Aadhaar verdict: Judges rule that Aadhaar is constitutionally valid but with a few changes
- Infamous Bellandur lake in Bengaluru spews 10-foot high toxic foam
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Pakistani journalist Cyril Almeida for 'leaking sensitive information'
- Heavy job cuts in telecom sectors; Reliance Jio comes to rescue
- Wary finance ministry nudges RBI to tackle worsening credit crunch
- TCS sued by 3 US citizens over employment discrimination
- IBM to join hands with government bodies, public sector banks for agri solutions
- Who is Ajit Mohan? All you need to know about Facebook India's new chief