Ratan Tata has been named by the Israel Police in their recommendation to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in corruption cases related to a project to make a cheap car.
Feb 15, 2018
Why has Ratan Tata figured in Israel Police's recommendation to indict Benjamin Netanyahu, and is Nano involved?
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Will Modi govt's e-commerce policy help Reliance beat Amazon and Flipkart?
- Sun Pharma shares tank 12% as whistleblower sends fresh complaint to Sebi