Roopa denied receiving any defamation notice. She said, "If I receive it, I will answer in court."
Nov 29, 2017
IPS officer D Roopa demands ACB probe against retired DGP who filed Rs 20 crore defamation suit against her
Global companies compete with Indian firms to build largest convention centre likely to create 5 lakh jobs
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Job market to see 4% spurt in FY2019; IT, retail and health to witness robust hiring
- Skill India reality check: 70% of Indian youth don't have idea about govt's skill development programmes
- India hopes to calm fuel price stink with basmati fragrance
- Jet Airways to sell 6 Boeing 777 aircraft in a bid to fly out of debt turbulence
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector