IT giant Cognizant offers cash to senior employees instead of stock options to boost buyback program
GST Council lowers rates on several items in 28% slab to 18%; revenue loss of Rs 20,000 crore expected
Surf Air is a new subscription-based commuter airline that offers unlimited flight service for a fixed monthly fee. Members can book a ticket via an app and arrive at a private terminal just 15 minutes before take off. The airline connects passengers across California and recently launched its network in Europe.
Nov 10, 2017
Demonetisation: Here's why RBI has been forced to order 5-year low indent for printing currency notes
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Job market to see 4% spurt in FY2019; IT, retail and health to witness robust hiring
- Skill India reality check: 70% of Indian youth don't have idea about govt's skill development programmes
- India hopes to calm fuel price stink with basmati fragrance
- Jet Airways to sell 6 Boeing 777 aircraft in a bid to fly out of debt turbulence
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector