Samsung Electronics Vice Chairman Jay Y Lee arrived at Seoul District Court on 7 August for closing arguments in his bribery trial. Lee, 49, has been in detention since February, and on trial for charges including bribery and embezzlement as part of a scandal that led to Parks ouster. Lee has denied wrongdoing.
Aug 7, 2017
The company did not disclose the number of Indian executives who accepted its separation offer.
Aug 6, 2017
- Mata on United's win over Tottenham, facing Chelsea in FA Cup final
- No more Windows Phones left: The rise and fall of Microsoft mobile OS
- Tibet should have the right to preservation of own culture: Dalai Lama
- India produces most creative thinkers, philosophers and spiritual practitioners: Dalai Lama
- TCS shares set for big gains after 1:1 bonus issue
- TCS worth $100 billion: First Indian IT company to touch this value
- Why 19 crore adult Indians lack bank accounts, despite Jan Dhan Yojana
- SBI offers PoS way for cash withdrawal to beat currency crunch
- Cash crunch: Five ways to go cashless during currency shortage